Sunday, August 9, 2009

Video Home Sofa

My family owns more VHS tapes, than we do DVDS. That is probably do in part to the fact that we used to go to Movies & Sounds at least five nights a week, or more like once ever five days. It was a tradition. Even when the only one open was way out of town, we'd drive at night just to see this tradition fulfilled.

Our collection has dwindled after several moves, and tossing out of roach infested videos. (Happy to report, that for the first time in my life, I live somewhere where I haven't seen a single roach.) It's my goal to be sharing as many of our movies as I possibly can. There will also be newer films, throw in for good measure. You might even hear about some of my culinary catastrophes. My main focus however, will be on anything film related. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen this movie, what's your favorite quote or scene? (Please refrain from the use of spoilers) Thank you.