Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hulu Forecast


A digest of what I watched last week. And my predictions for this week.

I love Hulu. Doesn't take much for me to love something, obviously. I'm just happy I don't really have to pay for it, or worry about late fees, or losing anything.

I started watching 2 shows I had never seen before in my life; My So Called Life, which I am finding a little hard to get into, and Kyle XY, which I am really loving.

The show I am really loving has been a bit educational. It has clarified something I knew, but forgot (Women automatically put out the X chromosome; Men deposit an additional X or a Y). Ah, I used to love science, math too, but we won't get into that.

My So Called Life isn't too appealing to me at the moment. However, I really can understand it. Unfortunately, I can't recall a single characters name. Oops!

There is a chance I might watch My So Called Life Today. Anticipate that I will finish Season 2 of Kyle XY by this Wednesday.

This has been the Hulu Forecast for this week.

*Hulu is a trademark. I take no credit for that portion of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen this movie, what's your favorite quote or scene? (Please refrain from the use of spoilers) Thank you.