Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Twilight really, really, really sucked...

As a result, I didn't have very high expectations to New Moon. The movie was awesome (better than Twilight, not the best movie ever), though. The second installment in the Twilight Saga completely impressed me.

Everything was better in New Moon: the actors, makeup, special effects, just everything. Some scenes could have been done better, but I'm sure when I watch it again, it probably won't even bug me anymore. While they took some liberties in the story, they put it together so nicely, I doubt anyone will be too upset.

If you thought Twilight sucked and you love this series, you'll love New Moon. I'm so glad I went at 6:30 p.m. so I could make it to my school's free 12:08 debut. The film went by a little too quickly for me. Yes, it was that good. I can hardly wait for this to come out on DVD and Eclipse next June. If you haven't already, go see New Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seen this movie, what's your favorite quote or scene? (Please refrain from the use of spoilers) Thank you.